Thursday, January 10, 2013

Week Two Run Two

Today's run started out really great. I had a really bad last few hours at work & I decided that I need to just come home, run & I would work some more later. Unfortunately in my haste to get out of the house I forgot to double check what mileage I was supposed to run. I remembered nearly 2 miles into my run that I was to run 4 miles not 3. My first mile was at a 10:34 pace and it completely zapped me. I also forgot to take my water. My final pace ended up not being too bad but it could have been much, much better. Oh well. I finished the mileage and that it what is important.


Training Run 6 of 64: 4.03 miles - 50:11 - 12:26 pace

Temp: 50*F & Windy. Rain most of the day but stopped in the early evening.

Jan 10 Run

Just keep running.

No comments:

Post a Comment